Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thinspiration Thursdays, Volume 3

I really am a horrible blogger, my bff Lee was right.  It's okay though, I will blog when I think of it. 

It's THURSDAY!  And we all know what that means, time to get thin!  I am so busting my ass this week.  I know it will be hard to sustain the rate of loss I had in July but I surely want to try my hardest!  I am looking forward to my weigh in Saturday so I can at least assess where I am!  I really hope to lose 1.2 this week, that will put me at 40 lbs even!  I will be so excited if this is the case!

This week, my thinspiration is this:

I literally have to have this yellow dress and I have to look good in it.  The size on the mannequin would be preferable. HaHa.  I realize that it is a long, long away and maybe even inconceivable (Princess Bride in the houseee) but I am giving it my all.  My main inspiration to get thin is for my health, but second of all I am hoping to be able to wear all of these fabulous clothes and never, ever, ever step foot in another plus size store again!

Keep the dream alive my friends! 

2 comments:

  1. I blog when I feel like it. Screw everyone who says anything different! We are too busy being awesome to blog daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. You can't force it. You'll blog when you want to. I am also so impressed! I read your fb status' about how much you've lost and getting up WAY early to work out. It is so amazing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete