Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Thanks, Day 3

Day 3
Aidan, Gavin, and soon to be 2 more, aka my nephews!

Aidan is 7 and the love of my life. He is so loving and fun and I can't get enough of him! He's at an age where he is becoming bad and more aware but still holds his child like innocence. I can't wait to see him when I get home and follow up on our plans to see wreck it Ralph!

Gavin is 17 months and the cutest little guy you'll ever see. He is the happiest baby I've ever seen but I have lived in California for all of his little life so far and cannot wait to move home and watch him grow up!

In just 3 short months my sister in law is expecting twins, 2 more boys! A journey we are all looking forward to!

Being an aunt has been the most rewarding experience of my life and I can't imagine any role ill take with such pride!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're doing this and updating your blog :-) And I love that pic....I can't wait to come visit when you're home so I can meet all the new boys haha, holy crap I'm going to have three to meet!

    ReplyDelete