Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful days 4,5&6

Day 4:
Dan & Alice
I am very thankful for my brother, who is 6 years older than me, and his lovely wife who is 3 years older than me. My brother and to this day find very few things to see eye to eye about and yet when we really need each other, we are always there for one another. His wife is one of my very best friends. She is absolutely hysterical and we have a blast together! They have given me two (soon to be 4) wonderful nephews and I am so lucky to have them.

Day 5
Family
I have an extremely large extended family, my father is one of six boys and my mother is one of 11 children! All of them are married and have lots of kids who have lots of kids and we are just one huge group. I have so many people to love and who love me and it is such a blessing! I have a few cousins who are honestly my best friends whom I will bring up later this month!

Day 6
America
I am so thankful to live in a country where we have so many individual rights and so many opportunities! I feel so grateful to be a 27 year old single female with a job making equal pay to men who got time from work to exercise my right to vote. Our democratic nation is one i am so proud to live in.

1 comment:

  1. What's this? A blog that hasn't been updated in over a month, that's what! :P

    ReplyDelete